| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itacoatiara in May is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 204mm (8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Itacoatiara May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Itacoatiara, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Itacoatiara:
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 898.3 kms (558.2 miles) NNE
- Tirios, Brazil - 656.7 kms (408.1 miles) NNE
- Macapa, Brazil - 892.9 kms (554.9 miles) ENE
- Breves, Brazil - 897.8 kms (557.9 miles) E
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 706.1 kms (438.8 miles) ENE
- Obidos, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) ENE
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 499.4 kms (310.3 miles) ENE
- Santarem, Brazil - 422.2 kms (262.4 miles) E
- Belterra, Brazil - 390.8 kms (242.9 miles) E
- Parintins, Brazil - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) ENE
- Altamira, Brazil - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) E
- Itaituba, Brazil - 299.6 kms (186.2 miles) ESE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 813.6 kms (505.6 miles) ESE
- Alto Tapajos, Brazil - 478.3 kms (297.2 miles) SSE